1. When you complete the online payment form and your transaction is accepted, monies will be deducted from your credit card account in the currency specified.
2. All payments, minus processing fees, will be credited to the account of the website service provider, Worldwide Digital Media Ltd.
3. All credit card payments utilise secure, transaction processing technology:
a. Payments will be processed directly by our merchant using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
b. All credit card details are securely protected with a high level of encryption when transmitted over the Internet.
c. Worldwide Digital Media Ltd does not have access to your credit card details. These are processed securely by our merchant. Worldwide Digital Media Ltd do have access to the last four digits of your card number which are retained for the purpose of verification during any correspondence with the company.
a. Once completed, our merchant will confirm that your payment has been successfully processed.
b. If your application is declined, our merchant will advise you that your payment has failed under these circumstances you should contact your card provider for further details.
c. If your payment fails, you may call our Customer Service Team on 033 33 13 00 18 who can attempt to process your card manually. If this method fails you will need to contact your card issuing bank to seek further assistance.
5. Privacy Statement
Worldwide Digital Media Ltd will never disclose information about our visitors to a third party, unless in receipt of a formal request from a law enforcement or regulatory authority, and will do so in support of their requirement to ensure laws and regulations are upheld and enforced. We may send you free promotional messages from time to time, please follow instruction contained in the message to opt out of marketing at any time.
6. Refund Policy
Refund requests will be reviewed by the company on an individual case by case basis. If you require assistance please email our Customer Service Team at: email@example.com or telephone 033 33 13 00 18.
7. Service Costs
The cost for individual SMS messages is 99p. For the convenience of the user, messages are sold in multiples of 10.
Any pictures or videos supplied are provided free free of charge and solely at the operators discretion.
This is not a subscription service.
8. Credit Usage
Credits are valid for a period of 90 days. After this period, unused credits will expire.
9. By using the Worldwide Digital Media online credit card facility you agree to all applicable policies regarding the use of these service.
10. By using the Worldwide Digital Media online credit card facility you agree to all applicable policies regarding the use of this service.
Card Transactions are processed by Secure MT. Payments on your statement will be debited by “CPS-smthub.uk-03333130018” Click Here for more information on how you can recognise these on your statement. If you don't recognise a transaction, then please contact the WorldWide Digital Media support team on: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 033 33 13 00 18.
11. Worldwide Digital Media Ltd, terms and conditions for online credit card payments are sub- ject to change at any time. Each transaction shall be subject to the specific terms and condi- tions that were in place at the time of the transaction.
12. The Service
a. Worldwide Digital Media Ltd will endeavour to maintain the availability of the services at all times, however the company cannot take any responsibility for any service down times due to equipment failure and or any third-party services required to provide the services advertised.
b. The services are provided for entertainment purposes only.
c. Worldwide Digital Media Ltd reserve the right to send the user free promotional marketing messages. Marketing messages can be stopped at any time by following the instructions contained withing the free message.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England & Wales, the Courts of which shall alone be the Courts of competent jurisdiction.
15. These web pages are not intended to be viewed by minors.
Company name: Worldwide Digital Media Ltd,Worldwide Digital Media Ltd, 53 High Street, Arundel West Sussex, BN18 9AJ UK. Helpline: 033 33 13 00 18 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, GMT) Customer Service: email@example.com